10 Things You Missed at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
Last night was the airing of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show that took place back in November in New York. This year, 40 models walked the runway to themes like “British Invasion,” “Parisian Nights,” “Birds of Paradise,” “Snow Angels,” and “Shipwrecked”. All of our favourite models walked the runway in beautiful lingerie – making us wish we worked out more. Proceed with warning because this post is potentially NSFW or your ego.
Here are our top 10 moments from the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show:
1. Fourteen lucky boys from Rutgars University drumline opened the show.
2. Lindsay Ellingson wore 3-d printed wings. More 3-d printed fashion here.
3. Izabel Goulart in this sassy number.
4. A super tanned Adriana Lima in a 3000 pearl costume
5. Fall out Boy’s performance with Taylor Swift
6. Candice Swanepoel wore a $10 million bra worth more than most of our incomes combined. The bra was designed by Mouawad and featured over 4,200 gems including rubies, diamonds and yellow sapphires set in 18 carat gold.
7. Adam Levine’s reaction to fiancee, Behati Prinsloo’s, appearance on the runway
8. Taylor Swift’s performance of ‘Trouble’
9. Cara Delevingne & the VS models prove they’re just regular ladies who like to have fun and twerk it out with their bubble butts.
10. A night of jealousy, sadness and promises to go to the gym.