Toronto is full of talented designers and with Valentine’s Day coming up, we suggest giving something that will not only make your loved one happy but will support our local makers, too.
One designer we’re particularly fond of is Ben Pipano.
Designed for both the modern and traditional man, all of the jewelry from the collection is designed and handcrafted in the namesake designer’s Toronto studio. Utilizing materials like sterling silver and leather, each piece is timeless and suitable for every stylish man.
This year, to celebrate the most romantic month of the year, we’ve teamed up with Ben Pipano to give one lucky winner a Double Black Braided Hook Bracelet, valued at $249.
To enter our Ben Pipano contest:
Head to our Instagram page, look for the image below and follow the three simple steps to enter.
On the hunt for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift? We’ve teamed up with local designer Ben Pipano to give one lucky winner this Double Black Braided Hook Bracelet (RBI: $249)! To enter: 1. Follow @styledemocracy & @benpipano 2. Like this photo 3. Tag 3 friends who would love this bracelet in the comments! The contest ends on Feb 9th and the winner will be contacted/announced on Feb 10th. Click the link in our bio for full deets👆
Terms and Conditions:
- 1 (1) winner will receive one (1) Ben Pipano Double Black Braided Hook Bracelet (RV: $249)
- Entrants must live in Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Entrants must be 16+ to enter
- Contest closes Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST
- Winners will be contacted via Instagram on Friday, February 10, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST
- Winners will have until Monday, February 13, 2017 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
- The prize in non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
Posts You May be Interested In:
The 10 Best Toronto Fashion Brands of 2016
Canadian Designers that Will Up Your Jewellery Game
Local Toronto Students Partner with Toronto Sneaker Brand with Amazing Results
Forever 21 Accused of Stealing Designs from Local Canadian Designers
Style Spotlight: Natalie Dusome, Owner of Canadian Handbag Line Poppy & Peonies