CONTEST: Win a Summer Adventure Kit ft. KEEN, Tilley Hats, Handfuel + more
One lucky winner will receive a pair of KEEN hiking boots, a cap by heritage brand Tilley Endurables, healthy snacks from Canadian company Handfuel, and a handy travel kit from Consonant Skincare to keep your skin clear on the go!
We’ve said it once and we’ll say it again, summer is right around the corner, and that means hot sunny days full of adventure. Whether you’re road tripping to some of Canada’s most idyllic destinations for our nation’s 150th birthday or exploring spots nearby, every adventurer needs the right gear and fuel to get them through their vacation escapades.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with some of the finest global brands to bring you a Summer Adventure Kit that’ll kick off your sunny season. One lucky winner will receive a pair of KEEN hiking boots, a cap by heritage brand Tilley Endurables, healthy snacks from Canadian company Handfuel, and a handy travel kit from Consonant Skincare to keep your skin clear on the go! The total Summer Adventure kit is valued at approximately $330.
Take a closer look at what you can win below and keep scrolling to enter the contest!
Based in Portland, Oregon, KEEN knows a thing or two about the great outdoors. The footwear brand specializes in original footwear, inspired by adventure and exploration. The Terradora boot ($175) is the brand’s first hiking boot made specifically with women in mind. It’s light weight and comfortable enough to wear day-to-day, yet functional enough to wear on higher intensity terrain. For men, the KEEN Versago ($150) provides the same amount of versatility, with the comfort of a sneaker and function of a hiking boot.
This made-in-Canada heritage brand is saying happy birthday to our nation with a limited edition cap. TheTilley Canada 150 cap ($70) features an embroidered Canada 150 logo, with an elasticized sweatband for a comfortable fit.
Now that you’re geared up with Tilley and KEEN, it’s time to fuel up and boost your energy. Handfuel is a Toronto-based company that provides flavourful and nutritious snacks that are perfect on the go. Our favourite is the marcona almonds with sea salt and freshly squeezed lemon, but there three other mixes of fruit and nuts that each have their own health benefits.
And after a long adventure, you’ll probably need to wash up, which is where Consonant Skincare’s Gym and Travel Starter Kit ($49) comes in handy. If you’re new to the brand, Consonant is a Canadian skincare line that provides 100% natural products for softer, healthier skin. The Gym and Travel Starter Kit comes with everything you need when you’re on the go include foaming face wash, organic body wash, soothing organic body lotion, lip conditioner, and a handy kit to carry it all in.
One (1) winner will receive one (1) pair of KEEN hiking shoes, four (4) bags of Handfuel, 1 Consonant Skincare Gym and Travel Starter Kit, and one (1) Tilley Canada 150 Cap. The total retail value is approximately $330
Entrants must live in Canada, excluding Quebec
Entrants must be 13+ to enter
Contest closes Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST
Winners will be contacted via email on Monday, June 19, 2017
Winners will have until end of day Wednesday, June 21, 2017 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
The prize in non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘Summer Adventure Kit ‘ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 06/01/2017 at 06:00 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 06/18/2017 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of StyleDemocracy (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Canada ex. Quebec who are 13 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
– 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Summer Adventure Kit with (1) pair of KEEN hiking shoes, (4) bags of Handfuel, (1) Consonant Skincare Gym & Travel Kit and (1) Tilley Canada 150 Cap ] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $$330 )
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within Canada ex. Quebec . All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at http://www.styledemocracy.com/contest-summer-adventure-kit/.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to StyleDemocracy cc: Summer Adventure Kit at 2700 Dufferin St. Unit 82 . Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by StyleDemocracy, 2700 Dufferin St. Unit 82 , firstname.lastname@example.org