Canada’s largest vintage event is headed to Toronto! The Vintage Clothing Show will be taking place in the Queen Elizabeth Building between March 5th to 6th. There will be plenty of vendors to shop vintage clothing, accessories, furniture and more from every era (1820-1990s).
This year, notable vendors will include Luxe Touch, Canada’s leading reseller of vintage luxury handbags including brands like Chanel, Gucci and more; the Ian Drummond Collection, a collection from a passionate collector of vintage clothing since the early 1980s, responsible for the costuming of 3000+ background performers in HAIRSPRAY, and on CINDERELLA MAN. At this year’s show, Ian will be featuring a recent huge purchase of outfits from the 80’s and 90’s; and the Fashion History Museum, which is built of over 12,000 garments and accessories, from ancient textiles and archaeological jewellery to contemporary Canadian and International fashions. The Fashion History Museum will be participating with a one-time-only sale of some excess inventory including Victorian pieces, jewellery and hats.
Have we got your attention yet? If so, you can purchase 2-for-1 tickets (tickets are regularly $10 each) using our exclusive promotion or test your luck below!
Enter to win Tickets to the Vintage Clothing Show:
Terms and Conditions:
- Three (3) winners will each receive one (2) tickets to the Toronto Vintage Clothing Show
- Entrants must live in Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Entrants must be 16+ to enter Contest closes Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST
- One winner will be contacted via email Friday, March 4, 2016
- Winner will have until end of day Friday, March 4, 2016 to claim their prize.
- If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked
- Transportation is not included