Chaz Bundick, otherwise known as Toro y Moi the American electronic producer, has been touring across the globe in promotion of his fifth studio album, What For?. In less than a month since its release, the album has already made the Billboard 200, winning over fans with its vintage sounds and summertime feels.
Watch the video for “Empty Nesters”, the first single from Toro y Moi’s album What For?:
On Tuesday, May. 5, 2015, the tour stops in at the Danforth Music Hall in Toronto and we’ve teamed up with Collective Concerts – Toronto’s largest independent concert promotor – to give one lucky winner and a friend tickets to see Toro y Moi live in concert!
How to enter to win tickets to see Toro Y Moi in Toronto:
- Follow @StyleDemocracy and @CollectiveConcerts on Instagram
- “Like” our Toro y Moi post on Instagram
- In the comment section of the post, tag a friend you’d like to go to the concert with!
- Bonus entry: Regram our Toro y Moi post on Instagram and tag @StyleDemocracy
Get in the mood for the show by listening to more tracks from What For?, “Buffalo” and “Run Baby Run” below:
Terms and Conditions:
- One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to see Toro y Moi (RV: $50)
- Open to entrants in the GTA and surrounding area only
- Entrants must be 19+ to enter
- Contest closes Thursday, April. 30, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST
- Winner will be contacted via Instagram on Friday, May. 1, 2015