Eataly has been confirmed in Toronto!
Italian food concept Eataly is a confirmed anchor tenant for a significant expansion of Toronto’s Manulife Centre retail podium. The three-level Eataly will span 50,000 square feet, and will be part of a $100 million expansion that will add about 35,000 square feet of new retail space to Manulife Centre, with construction beginning in early 2017 with an anticipated completion date of early 2019.
Eataly partnered with Selfridges Group and Terroni Restaurants for its entrance to Canada. Eataly’s Canadian operations are 52% owned by the billionaire Weston family, who also ownHolt Renfrew, directly across the street from Manulife Centre.
Best Content This Month
- List of Retailers That Have Closed Locations in Canada
- Uniqlo Just Announced It’s Eaton Centre Opening Date
- This Airline Wants to Fly from Toronto to Niagara in 12 Minutes
- Retailers With the Worst Customer Service
- The 10 Most Valuable Torontonians
- To Read More on Eataly, head Over to @Retail-Insider