The cold weather is coming, but that doesn’t mean that your life has to get dreary. You can add a little colour and spice to your life with a fun fiesta! Grab your friends, some drinks and some Pringles Tortillas, and get ready to have the time of your life!
Having lots of yummy snacks is the key to having a great fiesta. We made classic four layer dip from salsa, guacamole, sour cream and a sprinkle of cheese, which were served individually in plastic wine cups and topped with Nacho Cheese and Zesty Ranch flavoured Pringles Tortillas! A candy filled piñata isn’t necessary, but highly recommended – everyone loves sweet treats and breaking the pinata is pretty fun too.
Pick a colour theme and stick to it! We suggest using blue, lime green, hot pink, yellow, purple & red. Find props that fit your fiesta theme like a piñata or cacti – may we suggest these super cute knitted ones by Thorn & Needle?
Photobooths are a great way to break the ice and get a party started! They’re also super easy to DIY and won’t break the bank. You can use a blank wall, throw up a festive blanket, or create your own backdrop with supplies from your local dollar or party store.
Here’s what you’ll need to create a photobooth like ours:
- Scotch Tape
- 3-4 rolls of streamers in bright colours
- A fun pennant banner (grab a template to DIY your own here)
- Foil letters (which you can find in a local party store or on Etsy!)
Props aren’t necessary for your fiesta photobooth, but they are pretty entertaining! You can purchase your own on Etsy or get crafty and make your own with supplies from your local dollar or craft store!
Here’s what you’ll need to make fiesta photobooth props:
- Masking tape and/or two-sided tape (we suggest using both for extra strength!)
- A glue stick
- A pen or pencil
- Construction paper
- Craft sticks or takeout chopsticks
- 3-4 sheets of bristol board (the colours depend on the props you want to make but we used black, green and brown)