A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to sit down with my favourite musician of the moment, MØ. If you haven’t heard of the Sony Music Entertainment artist MØ, aka Karen Marie Ørsted, then you’ve gotta listen to my absolute favourite songs by her, Pilgrim and Waste of Time. MØ is an electro-pop singer/songwriter from Denmark with a wicked style. The interview took place at Analogue Gallery, Canada’s premier Rock & Roll gallery. At the time, Analogue had a Punk vs. Rap exhibit on, which was the perfect setting given MØ’s prior punk days and rap inspiration. I had the opportunity to chat with her about her new album No Mythologies to Follow, the most rewarding moment of her career so far, and her personal style. Watch the interview above!
Special Thanks to:
- Ryan Pathammavong – co-director, editor and cameraman
- Brittany Nguyen – co-director, sound and camerawoman
- Ricky Fu – assistant director and cameraman
- Lucia from Analogue Gallery
- Sony Music Canada
- and of course, MØ and her crew!