In a city as diverse as Toronto, good style isn’t hard to find. Great style, though? Well, that’s another conversation. It’s easy to get caught up in trends (hello, Kardashian clones,) but those who are Toronto’s best dressed beat to the march of their own drum.
Earlier this month, we took a break from TIFF madness to party at Momofuku and celebrate the city’s best dressed as chosen by Toronto Life Magazine for the sixth annual Stylebook. The invite-only party (see all the party pictures here) was – without a doubt – one of the better parties that took place during TIFF and you better believe there was no shortage of great outfits.
So who made the cut? The honorees ranged from popular television hosts to homegrown rappers to stylists to celebrity chefs. Check out some of Toronto’s best dressed below:
Jazz Cartier, rapper
Matty Matheson, chef, and his family
George Antonopoulos, fashion director
Sasha Exeter, fitness model and blogger
Jeffrey & Lucia Remedios, music label founder & gallery owner
Best Content This Month
- List of Retailers That Have Closed Locations in Canada
- Uniqlo Just Announced It’s Eaton Centre Opening Date
- This Airline Wants to Fly from Toronto to Niagara in 12 Minutes
- Retailers With the Worst Customer Service
- The 10 Most Valuable Torontonians
- To Read More on Eataly, head Over to @Retail-Insider