If you live in on near Oshawa, you’ll be happy to hear that the Oshawa Centre will be getting a colossal $230million expansion and renovation. The mall will be expanding by 75,00 square feet and a renovated 185,00 square feet of current mall space. Looking to draw in more customers the new mall will have 60 new retailers.
Ground breaks this summer and the expansion should be done sometime around spring 2016.
According to Retail-Insider the new mall will
- Over 60 new retail concepts, including two additional large format retailers
- New 1,000-seat, sophisticated food court
- New main entrances on the east side
- New and updated entrances on the west side
- Upgraded seating area elements, including floor and ceiling treatment
- Fully renovated washrooms with modern upgraded finishes
Source: Retail- Insider