Our Favorite Flash Sales Sites
The worst thing about a sale, is missing out on one because you didn’t know it existed! That’s why we’ve decided to fill you guys in on our favourite flash sale sites. If you’re unsure of what a flash sale is, a flash sale is a sale on a certain product or group of products for a short period of time. For many of these flash sale websites, you’ll need to register for a membership, but trust us, it’s worth it!
1. Jack Threads is a menswear site that curates top-tier street, skate, surf and contemporary brands such as Cheap Monday, Ksubi, Volcom Ben Sherman and more. They release 3-4 sales a day, with up to 80% savings, that usually last about 72 hours.
2. Modnique is a boutique sale event website for all members of your family. Modnique offers access to handpicked designer apparel, jewelry, watches, sunglasses, handbags and home goods with savings of 50-85% or more. Each sale lasts 36-72 hours.
3. The Peacock Parade is an exclusive online boutique with access to designer goods at up to 80% off retail prices. The sales last for 3-7 days.
4. Beyond the Rack is a private shopping club for women and men, providing designer brand apparel and accessories at prices up to 80% off retail. Each event starts at a specific time and typically lasts only 48 hours.
5. Gilt provides access to top designer labels, at up to 60% off retail for women, men, kids and home as well as exclusive local services and experiences.
6. Haute Look is an affiliate of Nordstroms and features new sale events everyday with the best names in women’s and men’s fashion and accessories, beauty, kids’ apparel and toys, and home décor at up to 75% off.