What You’ll Need:
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 oz your favourite liquor (we used whisky) or lemon juice
- 1 pack of President’s Choice Meringue Nests
- 3 cups of whipping cream
- 2 packages of lady fingers
- 3 pints of raspberries
1. Mix raspberries, brown sugar and a shot of liquor or lemon juice. Set aside and let sit for at least 30 minutes. Stir every so often.
2. Using a mixer or whisk, stir together 3 cups of whipping cream and 6 tablespoons of sugar until the cream reaches stiff peaks.
3. Crush one pack of President’s Choice Meringue Nests in a ziplock bag and fold into whipped cream.
4. Place one layer of lady fingers in the bottom of the bowl, cover with berries and whipping cream. Repeat steps.
5. Garnish with leftover raspberries and a drizzle excess raspberry juice. Enjoy!
Enter to win a $100 President’s Choice gift card:
We’ve teamed up with President’s Choice to give one lucky winner a $100 grocery gift card. To enter, all you have to do is tweet or Instagram a photo of how you “break the table rules” to @StyleDemocracy with the hashtag #PCInsidersCollection.
The picture can be of anything – you and your friends hanging in the kitchen, your favourite made-at-home meals or table settings and dishes.
Terms and Conditions:
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) $100 President’s Choice gift card
- Entrants must live in Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Entrants must be 16+ to enter
- Contest closes Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST
- One winner will be contacted via Twitter or Instagram on Monday, April 4, 2016
- Winner will have until Wednesday, April 6, 2016 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond, they forfeit the prize & a new winner will be picked