We’ve found the perfect recipe for when you’re craving some homemade ‘za, but you’re not feeling the hassle or carbs that come with the dough! Reddit user J_Kenji_Lopez-Alt recently shared his recipe for the most drool worthy homemade pan pizza. This pizza substitutes tortillas for the dough, hence the name ‘Pizzadilla’ and is super easy to make.
1. Put a tortilla in a skillet and cover it with pizza sauce and cheese. Put another tortilla on top.
2. Flip the ‘dilla over and cook the other side.
3. Make sure it looks like this before breaking out the other toppings.
4. Begin putting on more sauce, cheese and any other toppings you might want on your pizzadilla.
5. Bake it at 400 F until the cheese melts and it looks something like this.
6. Let it cool