9 Things You Should Know About Hip and Bone
3. Hip and Bone only uses the highest quality of materials for their clothing
The hand picked fabrics include linen, pima cotton, Egyptian cotton and leather.
4. A majority of the leather used in Hip and Bone’s collections is sourced from Columbia
One of Hip and Bone’s founders & designers, Carlos Fogelman, sources the crocodile leather from his family’s crocodile farm in Columbia.
5. ‘Hip and Bone’ isn’t just a name, it’s a lifestyle
“Being hip isn’t about the type of clothing you wear, it’s about the person wearing the clothes. Being hip really comes down to the bones.” – Carlos Fogelman
6. Celebrities aren’t shy of the brand
7. Hip and Bone once designed a custom crocodile skin duffle bag for Kanye West.
The bag is made of white crocodile leather and has baby blue lining.
8. While Hip and Bone mainly focuses on menswear, their brand looks great on women too!
Check out how this model styles the Hip and Bone ‘Shadow’ joggers and linen tee
9. We’ll be hosting a Hip and Bone Online Pop-Up Shop in our store on Thursday, April. 30, 2015 to Monday, May. 4, 2015!
We’ll be stocking tees, tanks, hoodies, sweaters, bottoms (sweats, joggers, and shorts), footwear, accessories, and outerwear for up to 60% off regular retail prices. Get full details about the sale here.