Search Results for: Seafood City
- California-based Filipino grocery chain Seafood City is planning a major expansion across Canada in conjunction with fast food powerhouse Jollibee.
- Filipino supermarket chain Seafood City will open its first Canadian location later this year at Mississauga's Heartland Town Centre
- It's now official - Jollibee’s second location in The GTA will be opening this Friday at 7 am inside Seafood City Supermarket in Missisuaga.
- You should probably start lining up now – the extremely popular Filipino fast food chain, Jollibee will be opening its second location! We know we can expect ...
- With the weekend over and no sign of an open Jolibee yet, hungry Torontonians and Jollibee fans were starting to get a little concerned.
- With more than a quarter million Filipino ex-patriots currently residing in Ontario is no surprise to hear that Jollibee will be opening in Mississauga.