Frank + Oak launches NBA licensed merchandise
Our friends at Frank + Oak have teamed up with the NBA to create awesome NBA licensed merchandise for Canadian fans. On December 8th, 2016 at the brand’s Queen St. location, Frank + Oak will celebrate Toronto as the brand drops their first 9-piece collection of premium basics that fans will actually wear to the game. It’s essentially for the fans that are a looking for something more refined then the jersey look, while still showing their team spirit.
The 9-piece collection includes the following pieces:
- Toronto Extended Oxford Shirt in Black
- Toronto Extended Body Mock Neck Oxford Popover in White
- Toronto Buffalo Plaid Shirt in Red
- Toronto Waffle Crewneck in Grey Heather
- Toronto 3-Pointer Print Oxford in White
- Toronto Drop Shoulder Mock Neck in Black
- Toronto Drop Shoulder Crewneck in Black
- Toronto Waffle Button-Up T-Shirt in Grey Heather
- Toronto Backpack
The Toronto collection will be the first of 5 collections that will showcase the NBA’s top teams. The teams that Frank + Oak will be working with will be held under wraps closer to the launch date.
You can get the collection – which launches online on December 9th, 2016 through frankandoak.com (in Canada only), in the GTA at Frank + Oak’s Queen West and CF Sherway Gardens locations and at Real Sports Apparel at the Air Canada Center.