Earlier this month, ladies everywhere freaked out about the launch of Frank + Oak’s women line. The first collection, which was released just in time for fall, is built on versatile basics and staples such as crisp button-up dresses, super-soft cotton sweatshirts, turtlenecks, relaxed denim, classic bomber jackets, oversized coats and more. Price points range from $26 to $445. Preview it here.
– Preview Frank + Oak’s New Women’s Collection
– Frank + Oak Reveals Innovative Brand Overhaul
– New Stores & Pop-Ups in the GTA: Nordstrom, Uniqlo + more
– The 5 Most Anticipated Store Openings in the GTA
– The Best Warehouse Sales to Shop in the GTA this Fall
From October 14-16th, join Frank + Oak at their Women Pop-up Series (they’re doing a tour across Canada) located at Offsite Cafe + Gallery (867 Dundas St. West). The entire collection will be available to shop for 3 full days but hurry – quantities will be limited!
[column size=one_half position=first]
Friday, October 14, 2016 to Sunday, October 16, 2016
Friday: 6pm – 9pm
Saturday: 8am – 7pm
Sunday: 9am – 6pm
[column size=one_half position=last]
867 Dundas St. West
Limited quantities available