Uniting People With the Brands They Love.
StyleDemocracy is North America’s leading warehouse sale, sample sale, and pop-up event management and marketing company. We offer the world’s leading fashion and lifestyle brands with premium services in both inventory solutions and event/retail marketing.
Since its inception in 1999, StyleDemocracy has executed over 400 events working directly with many of the most recognized brands in the world. Our services provide brands with leading excess inventory solutions and exposure to huge audiences. Our clients include Nike, Adidas, Nordstrom, Puma, Ted Baker, Hugo Boss, SSENSE, Dolce & Gabbana, OVO, Valentino, and dozens of other leading brands. Based in Toronto, StyleDemocracy expanded its business into the United States in 2019. In May of 2020, as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic, we pivoted our business to offer online warehouse sales with instant success.
In 2012, StyleDemocracy expanded its service offering by leveraging its database of customers and establishing a marketing/advertising platform for brands/retailers. Today, our team creates engaging sponsored content delivered to hundreds of thousands of people per month to StyleDemocracy.com through its various platforms.
About the Marketing Manager Position:
As the Marketing Manager at StyleDemocracy, you will be joining a dynamic and growing team of passionate individuals where you will be responsible for managing all B2C and B2B marketing initiatives that support the growth of our digital channels and communities, ecommerce business, and in-person events. We are looking for a multifaceted individual who is strategic and takes a hands-on approach.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Create, plan, and execute a community growth strategy that advances a range of marketing and sales objectives from brand awareness and lead generation to conversions (online and offline) and subscriber retention
- Manage paid campaign strategies and liaise with external support agencies
- Identify UX best practices to optimize landing pages and the website
- Develop a VIP loyalty and membership program
- Develop and drive an SMS customer program
- Foster and maintain relationships with cross-functional marketing partners
- Monitor and report on campaign analytics
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Mailchimp, Shopify, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Ads
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with WordPress an asset
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in digital marketing
- Experience in fashion and retail an asset
- Understanding of lead management and marketing automation with a focus on revenue impact and success
- Analytical and data-driven, experience with ROAS analysis and turning data into recommendations for change
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills with attention to detail
Why Choose StyleDemocracy?
On top of a flexible vacation policy, health benefits, a wellness allowance, and a hefty staff discount at our famous warehouse sales, you’ll get the opportunity to work with a small, passionate team on changing the retail industry and have full autonomy over the projects you own. This position will be remote to start (due to COVID-19).
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Manager Position”.