There has been quite a few teasers released featuring glimpses at the first KENZO x H&M campaign. The campaign images shot by famed photographer Jean-Paul Goude have finally been released. H&M is proud to reveal a full look at the campaign featuring Chance The Rapper, Iman and rapper Suboi.
As you can see the collection features ecstatic prints, a hallmark of Kenzo’s designs. We expect this collection to be very popular, so if you’re looking to pick up some pieces get ready for November 3rd, 2016.
We will give you more details and up close looks at products as they become released for now take a look at the images and videos below.
BEST CONTENT THIS MONTH
- List of Retailers That Have Closed Locations in Canada
- Uniqlo Just Announced It’s Eaton Centre Opening Date
- This Airline Wants to Fly from Toronto to Niagara in 12 Minutes
- Retailers With the Worst Customer Service
- The 10 Most Valuable Torontonians
- To Read More on Eataly, head Over to @Retail-Insider