If you haven’t gotten your fill of MUJI yet, your chance is coming soon! The popular minimalist Japanese retailer is opening up in Yorkdale Shopping Centre on October 18th, 2016. The store will be the retailer’s third Canadian location, with the others located in Square One Shopping Centre and on Dundas St. West across from CF Eaton Centre. The opening is just days before the anticipated Japanese brand UNIQLO opens on October 20th in the same mall.
MUJI Yorkdale will span over 6375 square feet and will offer three unique-to-the-store services: a personal shopping consultant specializing in interiors, a personal shopping consultant specialising in style, and an embroidery studio to customize MUJI product on-site.
Aside from the brand new to Canada services, MUJI Yorkdale will also offer their iconic gel ink pens, bead sofas, organic cotton shirts, aroma diffusers, kitchenware, a selection of new garments for the whole family, accessories, food items and MyBag totes with exclusive Canadian designs.
Will you shop MUJI Yorkdale? Let us know in the comment section below.
Best Content This Month
- List of Retailers That Have Closed Locations in Canada
- Uniqlo Just Announced It’s Eaton Centre Opening Date
- This Airline Wants to Fly from Toronto to Niagara in 12 Minutes
- Retailers With the Worst Customer Service
- The 10 Most Valuable Torontonians
- To Read More on Eataly, head Over to @Retail-Insider