Shopping Instagram is Now Possible with Nordstrom
With 200 million active users on Instagram, retailers are searching for new and fun ways to engage with customers on the platform that gets the most action from all social networks. Yesterday, Nordstrom announced that they would be partnering with Curalate to launch Like2Buy, a new platform that makes shopping Instagram possible. “We continue to hear from many of our customers that they want speed and convenience incorporated into all the places they shop – including our social platforms,” said Bryan Galipeau, social media director at Nordstrom. “We connect with more than 500,000 customers on Instagram by posting items we hope they find inspirational, beautiful and fun. Like2Buy enhances the experience for customers who want to take the next step and learn more about the great fashion we’re featuring, to make a purchase or save items for another time.”
We gave the new Nordstrom feature a test drive and here’s how it works:
1. Follow @Nordstrom on Instagram.
2. Browse their photos and ‘like’ any beautifully filtered product that you’re interested in.
3. Click the like2b.uy/nordstrom in their profile.
4. The website will open in the new browser and will populate all of Nordstrom’s shoppable Instagram photos.
5. Any products you ‘liked’ will be under ‘My Likes’
6. Purchase the items you ‘like’ or keep browsing and they’ll be saved for when you’re ready to purchase.
Now that shopping Instagram is easy, will you give it a shot? Comment below!