Vancouver is Getting a New Designer Outlet Mall
With a grand opening happening just around the corner, McArthurGlen is ready to showcase Vancouver’s newest Designer Outlet. With a very long name The McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport, will be the first outlet to serve the Vancouver metropolitan market.
The new outlet mall will be a fashion lover’s paradise, offering the highest caliber of North American and international brands with year-round saving of up to 70% OFF.
The new mall is strategically placed in a unique location (three minutes on the Canada Line from Vancouver International Airport/YVR and 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver), so that downtown core shoppers can easily access the new mall.
Check out the detail specs from the McArthurGlen Website www.mcarthurglen.com :
The centre will be built in two phases:
- The first phase will offer 240,000 sq. ft. of retail and café/restaurants, with the centre reaching a total of nearly 400,000 sq. ft. and 150 stores on completion of a second phase.
- The centre will offer more than 2,500 adjacent parking spaces to complement its Canada Line access.
- A new concept for Vancouver: a dynamic fashion destination, with a unique touch of European style and heritage.
- The centre layout reflects an open-air village, with tree-lined streets, a dancing fountain, gentle landscaping, three luxury piazzas and a variety of façades.
- A children’s playground and on-site entertainment will excite and please the entire family.
- Free Canada Line access from Vancouver International Airport.
- Multilingual staff to help tourists.
- Tourism information desk.
- Real-time flight information on digital screens throughout the centre.
- Luggage storage facility within the centre.
Detail Specs Source: www.mcarthurglen.com