Author: Erinn Stewart
- 2016 brought several new and exciting additions. From a DIY lipstick lab to an on-demand beauty service app, here are the top ten best Toronto beauty... ...
- Need to do a little last minute holiday shopping? New stores and pop-ups like The Imperative, TDot Apparel Pop-Up and more are worth checking out.
- Warby Parker opens its second Toronto location, Swimco opens in Square One, Tanya Taylor hosts a trunk show, shop gifts at Her Majesty Pleasure and more.
- Time to finish (or get started) on your holiday shopping! You'll definitely want to check out these new shops: Bonlook, SWEET MRKT, Jacflash & more.
- Kylie Jenner is launching her very own line of apparel and accessories - all adorned with Kylie-approved logos - on December 10th.
- This weekend, shop tons of holiday markets including one at Shops at Don Mills, a vintage market, a new pop-up on Ossington and the brand new ...
- This weekend, shop the KOTN pop-up shop on Ossington, Maje Yorkdale, Sandro, Corktown Soap, and an uptown pop-up shop that features homewares and more!