BUY MORE & SAVE MORE DURING THE LAST WEEKEND OF THE MAX MARA SAMPLE SALE — EXTRA SAVINGS ON TOP OF PRICES THAT ARE ALREADY UP TO 70% OFF THE RETAIL PRICE.
StyleDemocracy is happy to announce the Max Mara Sample Sale will return to Toronto from September 22 - 26, at the gorgeous Pan Pacific Hotel, where you'll enjoy hundreds of free parking spots!
Discover five amazing collections from this Italian luxury brand including Max Mara, Sportmax, Weekend Max Mara, Marella, and Marina Rinaldi! You can expect to save up to 70% off a curated assortment of women's ready-to-wear from these prestigious labels, which we will be restocking daily.
PLUS get an extra 10% off your purchase from September 22 - 23 when you sign up to become an SD Insider at checkout. No coupon is required.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
*please note doors are subject to early close
Where: Pan Pacific Hotel
900 York Mills Road. M3B 3H2. North York, ON
What you should know before you visit:
- FREE PARKING: there are hundreds of free parking spots located at the rear of the building.
- Final sale: no returns or exchanges will be accepted. Credit/Debit Only - No Cash.
- Expect line ups: this event is too good to miss so you should expect lineups to enter the event and at cash points. We'll provide updates on wait times on our Instagram @styledemocracy.
- Please note - doors are subject to close early.
- Proof of vaccination to enter the sale is required by the Province of Ontario
If you didn't attend last year's Max Mara Sample Sale presented by StyleDemoracy, here's what you missed:
Don't miss the opportunity to add stunning designer apparel, footwear, handbags, and accessories for women to your wardrobe. Mark your calendars because the deals and selection are too good to last!
For even more savings, sign-up for 10% off on opening day! *Discount extended to September 23rd
Please Note We Will Be Observing COVID-19 Retail Regulations That Apply To The GTA Which Includes Proof Of Vaccination To Enter The Sale:
Fully vaccinated Ontarians will need their current vaccination receipt with valid photo identification to enter premises covered under the new system.
The receipts can be printed or downloaded from the provincial government website. "Fully vaccinated" here means having had two doses, with the most recent at least 14 days prior.
IF YOU ARE SICK, EVEN WITH MILD SYMPTOMS, DO NOT ATTEND THIS EVENT.
- Masks or Face Coverings Required:
All persons entering or remaining in these premises shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth, and chin as required under City of Mississauga by-law 0169-2020
- Temperature check is required prior to entry. Customers with body temperatures above 37.8°C will not be permitted into the event.
- Social Distancing will be in effect.
- High-contact surfaces (cash desks and payment systems) will be sanitized after every use.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the sale.
- Fitting rooms will be unavailable.
- All employees will be screened upon entry each day — there will be plexiglass cash guards
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the sale — please sanitize your hands before and after leaving the venue
Pan Pacific Toronto, York Mills Road, North York, ON, Canada