The first-ever Canadian Max Mara Sample Sale in Toronto!
Buy more, save more during the last weekend of the Max Mara Sample Sale starting Friday, November 6th!
Discover five amazing collections from this Italian luxury brand including Max Mara, Sportmax, Weekend Max Mara, Marella, and Marina Rinaldi! Plus, you can expect to save up to 70% off a curated assortment of women's ready-to-wear from these prestigious labels, which we will be restocking daily.
Shop unbeatable deals, including:
Accessories | Shirts — starting at $40
Sweaters — starting at $75
Coats | Trenches | Dresses — starting at $100
Footwear | Handbags | Jackets | Trousers | Skirts — starting at $50
There will be a full size range available to shop as well as Marina Rinaldi's plus size fashion!
Plan your visit to this limited time event at the York Mills Gallery in Toronto!
Please note: parking at this event is limited as parking spots are reserved for businesses. We suggest taking a cab, Uber, walking or public transit. We will not be responsible for parking tickets for parking on private property.
We recommend ride share/ cab/ carpool to avoid parking issues.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. ***extended hours
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. ***extended hours
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
We're giving 2 lucky shoppers the chance to win a $500 shopping experience at the Max Mara Sample Sale! Follow us on Instagram @styledemocracy to be the first to know. Enter the contest before it ends on November 1st at 11:59 p.m.
For even more savings, Sign-up for 10% off on opening day!
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Debit and all major credit cards accepted. No cash.
Please Note We Will Be Observing COVID-19 Retail Regulations That Apply To The GTA.
IF YOU ARE SICK, EVEN WITH MILD SYMPTOMS, DO NOT ATTEND THIS EVENT.
- Masks or Face Coverings Required:
All persons entering or remaining in these premises shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth, and chin as required by Ontario Regulation 263/20 (Rules for Areas in Stage 2) made under the Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020.
- A temperature check is required prior to entry. Customers with body temperatures above 37.8°C will not be permitted into the event.
- Social Distancing will be in effect.
- High-contact surfaces (cash desks and payment systems) will be sanitized after every use.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the sale.
- Fitting rooms will be unavailable.
- All employees will be screened upon entry each day — there will be plexiglass cash guards
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the sale — please sanitize your hands before and after leaving the venue