15 Best New Year’s Eve Parties For Music Lovers
1. Calling all Motown music lovers. For the 4th year, Toronto’s biggest Motown orchestra will treat you to music by Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye and more at the Mod Club in Little Italy. Buy tickets here.
2. For more eclectic music lovers, hear the best dance tracks from 1890 to 2018 played in chronological order, culminating with the grand finale at midnight, at The Garrison on Dundas West. Buy tickets here.
3. Put on your Studio 54 at Wayla Bar in Leslieville. Disco Devotees can twirl to Donna Summer and Barry White at their all disco extravaganza. Buy tickets here.
4. Want to be part of Toronto’s biggest New Year’s bash? Head on down to Rebel in the Port Lands. Buy tickets here.
5. Strap on your dancing slippers at Clinton’s Tavern in Koreatown. 90s jams in the front of the bar, contemporary sounds in the back. Buy tickets here.
7. Skip the champagne at midnight and get free burgers instead at the Hasselhoff party at Otto’s Bierhalle on Queen West. Find out more here.
8. Celebrate the New Year at the hip-hop, R&B, and dancehall music party at Parts & Labour in Parkdale. Buy tickets here.
9. Ring in the New Year with DJs Max Mohenu, Houndstooth, Laura Barnett, and more at the Tranzac in the Annex. Buy tickets here.
10. With two floors of house, techno, bass, and dub, Box of Kittens in Little India will surely offer a great end of the year party. Buy tickets here.
11. In the King West area? Head over to Liar Liar’s mega bash. Buy tickets now.
12. Have a cavernous New Year’s celebration at the Warehouse, 178 Queen’s Quay E. Be wowed by the décor, talented DJs, and thumping sounds. Buy tickets here.
13. For hip hop enthusiasts, Handlebar holds the biggest all night party in the Kensington Market. Vanessa and Chayna will turn the tables with tunes from Post Malone, Migos, SZA, Brockhampton, and more. Buy tickets here.
14. Join in on a night of progressive and electronic music at the Danforth Music Hall. DJ Sash, a world icon, takes command. Buy tickets here.
How are you ringing in the New Year?
Posts you might be interested in:
How to Plan a New Year’s Eve Bash on a Budget
These Are The Most Hyped Restaurants in Toronto Right Now
11 Things To Do in Toronto This Holiday Season (That Don’t Involve Drinking)
The Best Winter Patios in Toronto
The Chicest Toronto Airbnbs for Your Winter Staycation