These Are Some Of The Freebies Celebrities Get At TIFF This Year
This is the most exciting time of the year for everyone in film and fashion, where celebrities and media join together every September in Toronto to celebrate the Toronto International Film Festival. As I’m sure you’re aware, brands give these celebrities a ton of free swag to bring home with them from their stay here. We were lucky enough to get to check out some of the many lounges that were set up specifically for TIFF i.e. where all the VIPs hang out in between movie premieres and parties. Prepare yourself to be a touch envious.
Canada’s exclusive fashion showroom, Stylist Box continued with their sixth annual exclusive celebrity styling and gifting lounge, The Stylist Suite happened from September 4 – 8, 2018 at Yorkville Village.
- PearlMD personalized skin consultations, a rejuvenation beauty package, and energizing vitamin shots
- Radford professional hair and makeup services and products
- The classic Urban Bag for the modern woman and man from Ooobaby
- KODA NIVOLI select handbags and exclusive tote
- A portrait sitting with fashion and celebrity photographer Lindsay Anne Delaney
- Code Vitesse camel vest, maxi skirt, and skinny scarf
- Hilary MacMillan’s “Equal Pay” varsity jacket
- A pre-loaded Rec Room wristband with access to the exclusive pass holder-only Canadian Music Cafe‘s special 10-year edition taking place Sept 10 and 11
- A pair of House of Hayla vegan heels
- ROBUST by Lesley Hampton sports bra
- A bathing suit from La Maison de Pascale
- Select items from emerging womenswear and accessories brand Miss Matahari
- BRUNETTE “Babes Supporting Babes” or “We Are All Babes” sweatshirt and a “Hey Babe” sleep mask
- Gift certificate to Bar Reyna, Yorkville’s cocktail & snack bar. Found at 158 Cumberland Street, this top Toronto restaurant features Mediterranean share plates & elevated drinks
- A charm necklace from Odic Poesy
- And More!
Suite On The Sixth
Canada’s original and most coveted gifting lounge, Suite on the Sixth (formerly Tastemakers), returned from September 5 – 8 to showcase the hottest and most coveted products and services on the market. The popular lounge took place in the home of rock-it promotions, one of Canada’s leading boutique lifestyle PR agencies. Featuring giveaways from brands like L’Oreal, Adidas, Perth Soap co, Lindt Chocolate, BOGS, Simply Protein, Alchemy Co, and more!
This year, Suite on the Sixth continued its charitable tradition of asking guests to sign their names on an autograph board, donating $50 per signature on our signing board to Leave Out Violence (LOVE).
NKPR’s IT Lounge x Producers Ball
This year, from September 6 to 8, the IT House x Producers Ball headquartered out of The Lounge at Live Nation Canada with a music and film theme. The Rolling Stone celebrity portrait studio also included industry panels and activations from sponsors including Hounds Vodka, JOEY with Elderflower Collins at the bar, Lise Watier, Swarovski, InkBox and OGX. Celebrities were able to freshen up their makeup and hair while also bringing home some goodies from these brands.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Hudson’s Bay Company
HBC is notorious for doing an iconic striped gifting lounge, but this year HBC has decided to take the lounge out of the picture and deliver their goodies directly to talents’ hotel rooms
There is a different bag for men and women, so the insides might vary slightly, but for the most part, all bags include:
- New HBC x Ivory Ella Collab sweatshirt (Men’s)
- HBC socks (Men’s)
- Lightweight HBC scarf (Women’s)
- New HBC x Ivory Ella windbreaker (Women’s)
- New fall puffy HBC tote bag – a chic “puffer” style
- An HBC compact umbrella for sudden Toronto rainstorms
- HBC T-shirt
- HBC water bottle
- The Future is Stigma T-shirt
- VERY soon to be launched WE Well-being for Youth Rafiki Bracelets: super awesome item very close to HBC’s hearts!
Featured Image: Provided by HBC