Come Up To My Room (CUTMR) is an annual 4-day alternative art and design exhibition created and produced by the Gladstone Hotel. It’s one of the only places where art and design intersect, with the historic hotel becoming a platform for site-specific installations. Visitors can explore, discover and engage in conversation with the artists. Different from our 37 permanent artist-designed hotel rooms, CUTMR presents temporary projects that occupy and alter spaces in dramatic, conceptual, or experimental ways.
#CUTMR2020 features 23 projects by 47+ throughout the hotel’s galleries and public spaces.
- Thursday January 16: 7:00 – 10:00 pm
- Friday January 17: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday January 18: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday January 19: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Calendar of Events
- Student Day: Friday January 17: ($5 admission for students with valid ID)
- Exhibition Reception Party: Saturday January 18, 7-10pm (included with CUTMR admission, cash bar)
- Love Design Party: Saturday January 18, 10pm until late (free admission, cash bar)
- Love Design Market: Sunday January 19, 11am – 6pm
- General admission: $10
- Family of 4 (max 2 adults; children ages 12 and under): $25
- School groups: $25 (advance booking only)
- Students: $5 (Friday January 17 only, with valid student ID)
- General Admission + Grow Op Exhibition: $15 — The Gladstone’s Annual Grow Op Exhibition is taking place on March 12 – 15, 2020. Get access to both immersive shows at $5 off the total price with this one ticket!
1214 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1J6, Canada