Where To Get Cheap Wine Every Day Of The Week In Toronto
After a long day at work, there are few things more relaxing than having a nice glass of wine… Or two… Or an entire bottle – no judgement here, we’re right there with you!
The problem is that drinking wine at Toronto bars and restaurants can be pretty pricey. But worry not! We have rounded up the best places around Toronto where you can score yourself some cheap wine every day of the week.
Please Note: All offers are subject to change. To ensure you can get your wine on for cheap, call ahead to confirm.
Throughout the week
- Gusto 101 offers their house red and white wines at $1 per ounce every day of the week.
- The Duke Pubs (Duke of Kent, Devon, Richmond, Somerset, Westminster and York) do half-priced bottles of wine Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Shark Club offers $3.99 glasses of house wine during happy hour Monday to Friday 3-6 p.m.
- JOEY offers $2 off all 6 oz glasses of wine every day from 3-6 p.m. plus Sunday to Thursday from 9 p.m. to close.
- Beast Restaurant on Tecumseh offers $5 sparkling, white, red and rose wine from 5-7 p.m. Tuesday to Friday.
- Prohibition Gastrohouse offers its house wine at $5.09 from 4-7 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Roux hosts their happy hour Monday to Friday from 4-6 p.m. with $5 wine.
- The Gladstone Hotel serves up half-priced bottles of wine for their “Open Cellar Mondays.”
- The Chase Fish and Oyster offers half-priced champagne on Mondays.
- Union on Ossington does half-priced bottles of wine.
- Ascari Enoteca on Queen East offers half-priced bottles of wine.
- Cava on Yonge serves up half-priced bottles of wine on Mondays.
- Fynn’s of Temple Bar on King St. West has $4 glasses of wine after 9 p.m.
- The Drake does “Treat Yourself Tuesday” where wine is half price after 3 p.m.
- Sauce on the Danforth has $5.09 wine on Tuesdays for ladies night.
- Earls does half-priced bottles of wine all day long on Tuesdays.
- L’Unita on Avenue Road has over 300 bottles to select from for their half-priced wine night.
- Boehmer has bottles of wine on for half price every Tuesday.
- Brassaii offers half-priced wine bottles.
- The Paddock Tavern just off Queen on Bathurst offers $5 house wine from 5 p.m. to close.
- Beaumont Kitchen does half-priced bottles of wine.
- Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill has two locations in Toronto that both offer half-priced bottles of wine each Wednesday.
- Montecito on Adelaide offers half-priced bottles of wine from 5-9 p.m. in the brasserie and on the patio.
- Moxies does up half-priced bottles of wine.
- Lisa Marie on Queen West serves up half-priced bottles of wine each and every Wednesday.
- Peter Pan Bistro chooses Wednesdays for their half-priced bottles of wine.
- The Yukon in Parkdale offers $7 glasses of wine on Wednesdays.
- The Peasant Table has $5 house wines on special all day long.
- The Brazenhead in Liberty Village offers all of their wines at $7 a glass with complementary feature cheese samples on Wednesdays.
- Hey Lucy Cafe does $5 house red and white wines at both its King and Carleton locations.
- Scotland Yard has many Thirsty Thursday specials including $1.25 off all 9 oz glasses of wine.
- Parts & Labour serves up select wine bottles for half price on Thursdays.
- Shark Club in Dundas Square has half-priced bottles of wine and glasses.
- Cibo Wine Bar serves half-priced wine glasses on Thursdays from 4-7 p.m. and has specials on select bottles.
- Macho Radio Bar hosts “Fiveyay Fridays” with wine at $5 a glass.
- Montecito does half-priced bottles of champagne from 5-9pm in the brasserie and on the patio.
- Banknote Bar offers $5 glasses of wine every Saturday.
- Globe Bistro on the Danforth does half-priced wine for brunch and dinner.
- Biff’s Bistro offers bottles of everything — from bubbly to burgundy — for half price on Sundays.
- The Ballroom Bowl has $5 wine available all day long.
- Scotland Yard offers all wine produced 100 km from Toronto for $4.40 on Sundays.
- Farmhouse Tavern hosts “F*ck Mondays” every Sunday with a special deal every hour, including $8 glasses of wine from 8-9 p.m.
- Marben serves up half-priced bottles of wine starting at 5 p.m.
Did we miss any cheap wine deals in Toronto? Share them with us in the comments below or tweet us at @StyleDemocracy.
Featured image: Instagram/earlskingst
Posts you might be interested in:
Amazon is Trying Out 2-Hour Grocery-Delivery Service from Whole Foods
10 Best Food Spots In Toronto Open 24/7
The Winter Brewfest Is Bringing Over 20 Brewery Booths To Toronto
How the Minimum Wage Hike Could Affect Your Favourite Restaurants
10 Toronto Restaurants That Have Stood The Test Of Time