Get Treated Like Royalty At The Revamped Miraj Hammam Spa By Caudalie
On May 28th, one of Canada’s top luxury spas since its opening in 2012, celebrity-favourite Miraj Hammam Spa by Caudalie re-opened with new renovations and services.
We were lucky enough to check out the new renovations at the Miraj Hammam Spa By Caudalie in the Shangri-La Hotel. As expected, it was stunning and flawlessly decorated to incorporate Moroccan vibes yet also keep a modern feel. As soon as you walk in, the refreshing smells of eucalyptus are instantly calming. The entire spa was designed to make old world traditions meet the new world.
“The highly anticipated new design looks to enhance the overall well-being of our clientele by offering a restorative environment of relaxation and Moroccan charm,” says Andrea Dunham, manager at the Miraj Hammam Spa. “The vibe will be that of the Moroccan spa everyone has come to know and love, filled with traditionally inspired details from Istanbul, Marrakesh and France, in combination with refreshing new accents. We want guests to feel as though they have arrived at an extravagant oasis of intense relaxation where they can de-stress and unwind.”
The new space boasts exciting new features including:
● Renovated welcome lounge, relaxation lounge, ladies lounge, treatment rooms and change rooms with new furniture, wall features, art and an ornate Moroccan chandelier
● Remodelled manicure and pedicure bar
● New luxury treatment offerings including the Aromatherapy Hot Stone Manicure, which cleanses and expertly grooms nails and cuticles in a Moroccan Red Clay and Rose soak, and Aromatherapy Hot Stone Pedicure, which features a feet and leg scrub with Himalayan Salt Crystals leaving the skin energized and smoothed. An aromatherapy essential oil of choice is then placed on the skin and hot basalt stones are used to massage, relieving muscle tension and increasing circulation.
● Three additional luxurious massage rooms
● Renovated Alhambra Lounge with a new and updated Moroccan feel
● Enhanced spaciousness and functionality of all popular treatment rooms
● Added merchandise to the store in the spa
Of course, the change-rooms were as flawless as you can image and roomy with all the amenities you could possibly need.
Basically, this is a once in a lifetime experience you really should try at least once. They really cater to what you want and need, along having so many treatments to choose from. If you’re looking to treat yourself, this is the spot and you absolutely won’t regret it. Lavish in the magic of Caudalie signature treatments at the Miraj Hammam Spa by Caudalie Paris.
Follow Miraj Hammam Spa on Instagram.
Have you had any treatments at the Miraj Hammam Spa By Caudalie?
Posts you might be interested in:
10 Perfect Places To Relax With a Spa-Cation in Toronto
My Honest Review Of The Detox Facial At The Hand & Stone Spa at Don Mills
These Toronto Top Facials Will Get Your Skin Glowing For Spring
We Tested The Most Instagrammable Mask Right Now – Here’s What We Thought
5 Affordable Sheet Masks to Keep Your Skin Glowing This Summer
Julia loves spending her time outdoors as much as possible. Her favourite things include podcasts, dogs, photography, reading, picnics, interior design and travelling. Follow her personal account @juliarmelcher.