- Paris-based women's luxury brand Chloé has just released plans to open its first Canadian standalone store at Toronto's premier shopping destination
- If you've walked around Bloor Street, Yorkdale or Queen Street West in Toronto you may have noticed the influx of luxury stores and premium department stores.
- If you love chocolate as much as we love chocolate, you'll be happy to hear that the Toronto International Luxury Chocolate show is making its return ...
- You'll be happy to hear that announcements have been made that Louis Vuitton will be opening up pop-up shops to cater to the fashion hungry.
- Paris-based luxury brand Chanel officially closed its 131 Bloor Street West flagship in Toronto, with a new location set to open in a few months.