You Can Get 50% Off at Over 550 Toronto Restaurants This Week!
Starting today, February 26th, the Ritual app is launching a two-week digital food festival in Toronto.
If you haven’t heard of Ritual, the social ordering app connects you to your favourite local eateries and lets you skip the line at restaurants in your area.
The best part is that if you’re paying with Ritual and Apple Pay during the festival, you’re saving up to 50% off signature items from participating restaurants. And considering there’s 550 of the city’s top fast-casual restaurants and cafes taking part in the festival, there’s sure to be something for everyone!
“Think of it as the very first on-demand restaurant week,” said Ritual CEO Ray Reddy. “Using Ritual and Apple Pay, customers not only gain access to hundreds of deals at the best cafes and restaurants in the city, but have an easy and more secure way to get their food fast – with just a touch.”
The specials offers will only be available until March 9th at locations across Toronto, so don’t miss out!
Here are some menu offerings and deals you can expect at the festival:
RISE & GRIND (morning coffee & tea)
1. All of the Boxcar Social locations are offering $1 Filter coffee
2. DAVIDsTEA is doing a cup of tea for free at all their Toronto locations
3. Thor coffee shop is doing a $1 Americano
4. Odin Cafe + Bar is also doing a $1 Americano
5. Multiple locations of Aroma are doing 50% off their Americanos and Lattes
1. Crave is featuring their Bangkok bowl at 50% off
2. Hopscotch is featuring their Lucha Libre Bowl and Avocado Cobber Salad at 50% off
3. Calii Love is featuring their Loved, Amazing and Passionate bowls for 50% off
4. b.good is featuring their Spicy Avocado & Lime Bowl for 50% off
GREEN EATS (salads & vegetarian/vegan)
2. Parka Food Co is featuring their Truffle Mushroom Mac & Cheese and Garlic Onion Mac & Cheese at 35% off
3. Kupfert & Kim (all locations) is featuring their Oaxaca, Cauliflower Tahini and Almond Lime Bowls at 50% off
4. Fresh (all locations) is featuring their Monster Protein, BBQ Burger and Beach Bowl at 50% off
CARB LOADING (Italian)
1. Fusaro’s is featuring their Siciliana Pasta and Bolognese Pasta at 50% off
2. Tosto Quickfire Pizza & Pasta is featuring their Funghi and Bolognese Pasta for 50% off
3. General Assembly is offering the following pizzas on special: Green Pie, Sweet heat, Mila Margherita
1. PAI Northern Thai Kitchen is featuring their Green Curry Chicken, Khao Soi and Pad Thai at 30% off
2. Mean Bao is featuring all of their Baos (Curry Chicken, Braised Beef, Jerk Chicken, Chicken, Pulled Pork, Pork Belly and Tofu & Enoki Mushroom Bao) at 50% off
3. SukhoTHAI is featuring their Pad Thai, Gaeng Kiaw Wan and Khao Soi at 35% off
4. Saku Sushi is featuring their three most popular lunch combos at 50% off
2. The Burger’s Priest – featuring Project Mayhem (Chili poutine. Fries, cheese curds, gravy over house-made beef chili)
3. Kanga Aussie Meat pies – Traditional Meat Pie
4. Fat Bastard Burrito – Classic Burrito
5. South St. Burger – 6oz burger
Will you check out the first Digital Food Festival in Toronto? Let us know in the comments!
Featured Image: Instagram/@coryvitiello
Posts you may be Interested in:
10 Best Food Spots In Toronto Open 24/7
These 5 Superfoods Will Make You Healthier in 2018
10 Toronto Restaurants That Have Stood The Test Of Time
The Winter Brewfest Is Bringing Over 20 Brewery Booths To Toronto
Amazon is Trying Out 2-Hour Grocery-Delivery Service from Whole Foods
Alina is a Journalist and Editorial Lead at StyleDemocracy with a passion for photography, fashion and chocolate.
Outside of work you’ll find her at events shooting style and food, planning her next trip to Europe and exploring Toronto with a cup of tea in her hands.
You can follow her on Instagram here.