When we first heard the rumour years ago that The Cheesecake Factory was coming to Canada, we couldn’t be more excited. The ultimate spot to try 50 different flavors of cheesecake and explore the extensive menu featuring everything from classic burgers to Chinese chicken salads has finally arrived in Toronto. You can find it in the hub of Toronto at Yorkdale Shopping Centre (in case you haven’t heard yet.)
This is The Cheesecake Factory’s first restaurant in Canada, and first company-owned and operated restaurant outside of the USA. Guess what? We got to check it out first!
Here are 6 reasons you should check out The Cheesecake Factory ASAP!
- The menu features more than 250 signature dishes – all handmade in-house with fresh ingredients – they taste the same as in the States – I have personally visited CF restaurants in Nevada, Florida, and Arizona. The best thing? Consistency. The new restaurant remains consistent in both menu items and taste.
- The menu features more than 50 legendary cheesecakes and other desserts. I have only tried the cheesecake and some of my favourites include Red Velvet and Godiva.
- Location – the location really can’t be beaten. After long hours holiday shopping, The Cheesecake Factory is the best place to wind down with amazing signature cocktails and a great atmosphere
- Parking – It’s winter, and there is underground parking. Need I say more?
- Its Drake’s favourite restaurant – he loves it so much he even mentions cheesecake in the track “Childs Play.”
- Huge portions – while other restaurants are skimping on portions, The Cheesecake Factory continues to serve portions that are hard to finish. What does that mean? LEFTOVERS!
Would you visit the first Cheesecake Factory restaurant in Canada? Let us know in the comments below.
featured image: Instagram/@cheesecakefactory
Posts you might be interested in:
The 10 Most Comforting Cheesy Dishes in Toronto to try this Fall
The Top Food Festivals in Toronto this Fall
These Are The Most Hyped Restaurants in Toronto Right Now
10 of the Most Instagrammable Restaurants in Toronto
These are the 10 Most Popular Restaurants in Toronto According to Foodora