Canadians, buckle up! Bay Days at Hudson’s Bay has officially begun!
Bay Days is a massive sale at Hudson’s Bay, promising savings of up to 60% off, daily door crashers, and extra Hudson’s Bay Rewards points from October 12th to 29th, both online and in-store!
It’s the perfect time to stock up on presents for the upcoming holiday season or treat yourself to a deal or two. As you’ll see the lowest prices of the season on home goods, clothing, decor, and more.
Each week of the Bay Days sale will feature a different set of ‘door crashers’ – which are special deals on select items, available while quantities last.
Here’s what’s been revealed as the door crashers:
- Up to 60% off Dex day dresses (regularly $79.89 on sale for $29.99)
- Up to 70% off Effy sterling silver and gemstone bracelets (regularly $500 on sale for $150)
- Men’s Van Heusen dress shirts (regularly $79.50 on sale for $29.99)
- Distinctly Home weighted blankets (regularly $129.99 on sale for $59.99)
- Women’s Steve Madden Reesa Boots (regularly $130 on sale for $65)
- Jack & Jones Men’s denim (regularly $100 on sale for $49.99)
- Women’s GUESS Elkin satchel (regularly $150 on sale for $74.99)
- Hotel Collection 6-piece towel bundle (regularly $130 on sale for $49.99)
- Columbia Peak to Park Parka (regularly $200 on sale for $99.99)
Out top Bay Days sale picks to shop:
You do not want to miss out on this massive sale at Hudson’s Bay!
Articles You May Also Be Interested In:
Loewe Is Opening Its First Canadian Storefront In Toronto
Reformation Collaborates With Iconic Sneaker Brand VEJA
Uniqlo Collaborates With Clare Waight Keller On A Chic New Label
A New Adidas Flagship Joins The Well In Toronto
Introducing: Hudson’s Bay Outlet
Shop Rare Luxury Sneaker And Streetwear At This New Toronto Shop
Vans Celebrates 100 Years Of Disney With A New Collection