Baking has taken over social media, but if you’re not fortunate enough to have the magic touch, don’t fret. You can get your fix of delicious sweets, bread, and more delivered straight to your door from a local company in Toronto.
Circles & Squares, an old school bakery based in the city, has an amazing pantry box on offer.
For those unaware, Circles & Squares supplies delicious baked goods like cookies and dessert squares to eateries across the city. Over 15 years, it’s grown to supply some of the best cafes and restaurants across the city. And now, you can get their delicious treats plus more delivered straight to your door in just 24-hours.
The Pantry Box will cost you just $50 and is full of Circles & Squares’ baked goods, as well as items from other local vendors.
Considering all the delicious, freshly baked items in the box, we’d say It’s well worth the money! The box includes:
- Four squares (fudge brownies, sea salt caramel brownies, pecan squares, lemon squares, or honey date squares)
- Banana bread or tea cake (double chocolate loaf, chocolate banana bread, pumpkin pepita loaf, or banana bread)
- Four large butter tarts (classic or pecan)
- Two Beatrix Bread Co. options (sesame bagels, everything bagels, pain au lait buns, pumpernickel, country sourdough, or white sourdough)
- 1/2 dozen cookies (chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin cookies, ginger molasses cookies, gluten-friendly double chocolate)
- Homemade soup by FEAST (chicken noodle or vegetable minestrone)
Not to mention, delivery is free across most of Toronto when you spend $50 or more.
But the best part is, there’s one-day delivery! Just select your preferred drop-off time when you submit your order, and they’ll make it happen.
If you’re looking for other goods to add to your order, on top of desserts, Circles & Squares has partnered with Beatrix Bread Co. for fresh-baked bread and FEAST for cold press juice, meat pie, salad, soup, breakfast cups, and granola.
Check out the menu and put your order in on circlesandsquares.com/online-ordering.
Articles You Might Be Interested In
10 Locally-Owned Grocery Stores Offering Delivery Across Toronto
How To Handle Groceries During COVID-19
10 Of The Best Games To Play With Friends During Self-Isolation
Storyteller Beverages Is Delivering Free Hand Sanitizer To Those In Need With Orders Across The GTA
Local Toronto Stores Are Now Offering Free Shipping In Response To Temporary Store Closures