Levi’s® is the original, with their invention of the blue jean in 1873, a wardrobe staple that is an enduring cultural and style icon. The Levi’s brand has morphed to fit consumers lifestyle over the years, with developing fabrics, fits and washes that work for every man and woman. Apart from their range of Skinny and Taper jeans, Levi’s also offers great iconic denim pieces such as the Trucker Jacket and Classic Western Button Downs.
Here are all the reasons you should shop at Levi’s® Flagship store located at the Toronto Eaton Centre:
The Tailor Shop:
- Talented tailors are available to customize and alter customers’ favourite denim products with pins & patches, embroidery, chain stitching, monogramming, distressing and alterations of any sort.
- Pre-customized pieces are also available to purchase and ready to go
- Custom T-shirt Print Bar
The Vintage Line:
- The range of product available at the store includes Made & Crafted®, Levi’s® Red Tab line for men and women
- Levi’s® Authorized Vintage will be available for the first time in Canada and only at the Toronto Eaton Centre location
- The Toronto-centric apparel provides a year-round Toronto offering that includes T-shirts, trucker jackets, pins and patches, with limited edition designs by the Toronto celebrity partners available through the Tailor Shop during the launch
- Other local elements include the brand’s “We Are Toronto” advertising campaign. Rather than using models, the campaign features Levi’s® Store employees. The campaign includes out-of-home billboards, a wrap of the 501 Queen Streetcar, a takeover of Dundas station, geo-targeted mobile ads and visual presence throughout the Toronto Eaton Centre
- Central location
- Easy access from Queen & Dundas subway station
- The store includes tech-supported touchpoints, such as a call button in the fitting rooms which allows customers to directly request additional sizing and assistance without leaving the room
- Spacious rooms with comfy seating
- Outlets to charge your phone
For more information about their flagship store visit their website.
Featured Image: Instagram/@je_suis_vintage