Calling all TJX fans! The moment you’ve been waiting for is just around the corner.
While stores across Canada have been closed due to the global health crisis, retailers across the country have slowly been reopening in accordance with government regulations.
Currently, TJX has reopened stores in Alberta, PEI, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, and Ontario, Nova Scotia, and Quebec are next on the list. According to the retailer’s websites, stores across these three provinces are slated to reopen on Wednesday, May 27.
As to what that will look like at WINNERS, Marshalls, and HomeSense, here’s what we know:
- Stores will be reopening with limited hours. Check your local WINNERS, Marshalls, or HomeSense to find the exact operating hours.
- A limited number of shoppers will be allowed in-store at a time. In-store, shoppers can expect social distancing markers in queue lines.
- All store associates will be provided with personal protective equipment. In addition, there will be new protective shields at all cash desks and shoppers are encouraged to wear masks in-store, too.
- New cleaning regimens have been put in place. High-touch surfaces in TJX stores will be disinfected more regularly. There will be hand sanitizer around the stores for customers.
- The return policy has been updated. If you made a purchase between February 18 and March 18, 2020, you have up to 30 days after your local store opens to return or exchange the item. For new purchases, TJX’s standard return policy applies and there are new processes in place for store associates handling these items.
To find the nearest WINNERS, Marshalls, or HomeSense reopening near you, head to the tjxcanada.com.
Articles You Might Be Interested
Nordstrom Is Beginning To Reopen Its Canadian Stores
What To Know About The New COVID-19 Surcharges
A Major Toronto Outlet Has Just Reopened Its Doors
Saks Fifth Avenue Just Reopened Its Toronto Flagship Store
10 Canadian Online Outlet Stores To Take Advantage Of