- American Apparel has re-launched globally and is looking to capture some of the brand's magic from days of yore.
- Ontario-based Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. has signed an agreement to buy the Canadian components of Toys "R" Us Inc. for approximately $300 million.
- A recent survey from the firm HRC Retail Advisory surveyed close to 3,000 North American shoppers to find out how they want to be treated in ...
- Roots rose to prominence crafting quality leather goods and lifestyle wear, and is looking to raise $200 million CAD with the IPO, which could generate a ...
- North Vancouver-based outdoor clothing and sporting goods company Arc’teryx will launch a concept store in downtown Vancouver this spring,