One Of Toronto’s Best Wedding Shows Is Back This Month
If you’re recently engaged, or in the midst of planning your wedding, you know just how daunting getting everything ready for the big day is.
There are so many parts and moving pieces that go into making your special day just as special as you envision it to be. From venues and caterers, to flowers, tables, and chairs, finding the perfect partners and prices takes a lot more work than most expect.
Luckily, one of Toronto’s best wedding shows is back in town this month.
On Sunday, January 13, 2019, the Toronto WedLuxe Wedding Show will pop-up at The Carlu.
Produced by WedLuxe founder Angela Desveaux and presented by Oliver & Bonacini Events and Catering, the WedLuxe Show is the wedding show of all wedding shows. For its 7th year, over 100 wedding professionals will gather under one roof to provide brides-to-be, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride, husbands-to-be, and more with a unique opportunity to simplify the wedding planning process.
Guests can expect to browse over 100 vendors and wedding professionals.
Each year, the WedLuxe Wedding Show takes on a magical theme, and the show’s exhibitors follow suit. This year’s theme is “Modern Artisma – Wedding As Art.” The ultra-luxe show will be full of the latest wedding trends and creativity to inspire you’re big day.
This year, visitors can immerse themselves in a variety of different experiences including:
- A Midnight Snack Bar, presented by Oliver & Bonacini Events & Catering, where you can indulge in complimentary tastings of delicious comfort food and more.
- The WedLuxe Runway which will showcase the hottest bridal trends of 2019
- The Portrait Lounge, presented by Benga Studios, styled with luxe props for complimentary photos for every guest to remember their experience
- The Bubble Bar featuring all things bubbled-inspired like complimentary refreshments and snacks
- The WedLuxe Gift Bar offering complimentary gifts for every guest
With everything under one roof, the important decisions that every bride-and-groom-to-be need to make is much easier.
Tickets for the Toronto WedLuxe Wedding Show are on sale now. Currently, early bird prices are $60 per ticket, and worth every single penny! Tickets will include access to all the aforementioned, plus many more experiences, samples, and freebees.
Head to eventbrite to purchase your ticket, and we’ll see you at the show!
Featured image: Luminous Weddings