Ontario Town To Be Turned Into Harry Potter Wonderland
If you are a huge fan of Harry Potter this will probably be of major interest to you. A week ago news came out that an entire town in Ontario will be transformed into the magical world of Harry Potter. The transformation is actually part of a three-day festival in Goderich Ontario. The festival event is called Harry Potter and the Transfigured Town and will be open October 13-15, 2017.
The festival is geared for Harry Potter Mega fans and will help bring in funding for the improvements to the town of Goderich.
A couple of exciting activities have been confirmed for the festival so far, including:
- Official Quidditch Canada matches for Goderich’s Cup,
- Unofficial Quidditch matches for the Marauder’s Cup,
- Live performances by The Lovegoods, as well as Tonks and the Aurors,
- Multiple vendors and participating businesses (including a craft wand shop),
- A Poly-Wizard Tournament,
- A House challenge,
- A scavenger hunt,
- Free face painting, and much more!
Unfortunately, Tickers have already sold out. Lucky for you, the hosting organization Dads & Dragons has announced that 2000 more tickets are now available and will be sold on Tuesday, Jan 31!