How to Know If You’re A Warehouse Sale Addict
If you’re anything like us, you love a good warehouse sale. The anticipation of the day, the rush of excitement when you find something you love. The realization that this wonderful item you just found is 80% off. All of the aforementioned are the reasons why we love warehouse sale shopping! But the question remains is there such thing as too much of a good thing?
1. You subscribe to at least 3 or more warehouse sale email newsletters
How else are you going to find out about the sales right?
2. When there is a great warehouse sale you shop every day of the sale
We run big sales all the time, and some of our favourite shoppers shop three or more days in a row at our sales.
3. The discounts at Winners and Marshalls aren’t sexy enough for you
You know a good deal when you see it, and sometimes even the best off-price stores can’t match warehouse sale pricing.
4. Your friends always ask you when the next warehouse sales are
You have become the all-knowing sale shopping expert in your group of friends.
5. You know the guys at StyleDemocracy by their first name
Sometimes the most dedicated shoppers take the time to get to us! Hey, we might even let you get a 10% off discount if you forgot your coupon.
5. You’ve skipped work to come to a warehouse sale
We once saw an employee run into her boss at a warehouse sale. They were both supposed to be out “sick” that day.
6. Full price shopping gives you anxiety
You love shopping but never buy anything in the store, because you think you may be spending too much money, and there’s another warehouse sale around the corner.