Women Make More Money Than Men… When it Comes To Being an Instagram Celebrity
If you are a regular Instagram user you’ve no doubt seen endless sponsored posts. Whether it’s for a fit tea, a new exercise platform, clothing or beauty products, Sponsorship on Instagram is becoming very lucrative for a select group of celebrities.
While men have historically dominated the sponsorship game (especially male athletes) it looks as if in one arena, when it comes to marketing products through Instagram – women reign supreme.
Forbes recently announced it’s list of the Highest Paid Celebrities Per Sponsored Instagram Post, and out of the top 10 people on the list eight are women! While famed soccer star Christiano Ronaldo does make an appearance in the top 3 highest paid celebrity per sponsored Instagram post, Selena Gomez coolly racks in almost $150k per post putting the singer in the top spot.
Highest Paid Celebrity Per Sponsored Instagram Post
1. Selena Gomez (Approximately $543,000 USD)
2. Kim Kardashian (Approximately $498,000 USD)
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (Approximately $400,000 USD)
4. Kylie Jenner (Approximately $398,000 USD)
5. Kendall Jenner (Approximately $368,000 USD)
6. Khloe Kardashian (Approximately $249,000 USD)
=6. Kourtney Kardashian (Approximately $249,000 USD)
8. Cara Delevingne (Approximately $150,000 USD)
9. Gigi Hadid (Approximately $120,000 USD)
=9. LeBron James (Approximately $120,000 USD)
Featured image: Instagram @SelnaGomez