Everyone knows Forever 21 as the OG of fast fashion, but not everyone knows how to shop at Forever 21 like a pro! We’ve rounded up some tips, known and unknown, to help you make the most of your Forever 21 experience while getting the most bang for your buck. Check out some of our tricks below:
1. Check into your local Forever 21 often
New shipments of styles are received everyday and the product is processed and placed on the floor ASAP!
2. But we suggest going at this time…
Head to your local Forever 21 early in the morning or when they first open. The store will be neatly organized from the night before and crowds will be smaller.
3. Nowhere near a Forever 21 or daunted by the store? Don’t fret!
You can shop from home and visit the New Arrivals section of Forever21.com. It’s easy to navigate and everything is neatly organized! New styles are added to the section daily. Shoppers get free shipping offered on orders $60+ and you’re able to return and send back the items within 30-days from the ship date for a full refund, even exchange or store credit. You can also take the merchandise your ordered online back to any local store for exchange or store credit.
4. Sign up For Forever 21’s mailing list
Shoppers who sign up for Forever 21‘s exclusive Insider email will get first access to discounts and promotions, like online members-only flash sales, mystery deals, and limited-time VIP passes for in-store discounts. You can also follow Forever 21 on Facebook and Twitter to get the scoop on upcoming discounts, collaborations & more!
5. If you find an item you like, but you’re not sure you love, put it on hold!
A store employee can put the item on hold for you until the end of the business day. Sorry guys, no holds on weekends!
6. Found an item you love in-store, but they don’t have your size?
Grab the item number of the piece in question and a sales associate! They’ll help locate the item at a nearby store and they will place it on hold for you.
7. Still can’t find the item in question?
Check back to Forever21.com. The website offers a large (re: HUGE) selection of inventory, but act fast because smaller sizes (XS, S) tend to sell out more quickly!
8. There is a method to Forever 21’s store layout…
Each room and section at Forever 21 stores is catered to a certain style or type of girl. Categories are subject to change with the season, but typically you’ll find sections dedicated to the sportswear/athletic trend, bohemian trend, edgy trend, prep trend and for going out. If you have trouble navigating, don’t be afraid to ask a sales associate for help!
9. Most Forever 21 locations have designated areas in-store for sale and ‘Last Call’ items
‘Last Call’ items (aka items with only 1 or very small quantities left) and sale items (where items can start as low as $1!) typically have their own designated area in the store. Ask a sales associate to point them out!
10. Remember, you get what you pay for!
Naturally, more expensive items will last longer. If durability is a concern, take a look at the care label and the materials used in the item.
11. Not all stores carry Forever 21’s plus size line, but…
12. Looking for Forever 21’s Girl line?
There are 10 locations across Canada that carry it! Check here for the nearest location.
13. Save the accessory section for last if you’re shopping in-store!
Hit up the accessory section after you’ve tried on clothes. For security reasons, shoes and accessories are not allowed in the changeroom and you’ll be asked to leave them outside.