10 Cute Activities To Do With Your S/O In Toronto This Spring
With a new season comes new starts, and plenty of hidden gems to uncover. Whether you have a day of fun with your bestie or a romantic evening with your significant other, you’re in for a good time. There are plenty of activities to discover this spring in Toronto!
1. View the Cherry Blossoms at High Park
2. Go to a Toronto Blue Jays Game
If you’re looking for the best gear to rock to the game, look no further.
3. Eat Brunch at One of These Hidden Gems
4. Enjoy a Romantic Evening at ‘The Lights Fest’
5. Play Interactive Games at The REC Room
6. Take a Hike on One of These Magical Trails
7. Spend The Day at The Toronto Islands and Grab a Beer at Toronto Island BBQ & Beer Co.
8. Check Out Ontario’s Largest Beer & Rib Festival
9. Take a Road-Trip to One of These Five Spots in The USA
10. Culture Yourself at AGO First Thursday’s
Featured Image: Instagram/@rachcravenn
What are other fun activities to do with your s/o this spring? Let us know in the comments!
Posts you Might be Interested in:
5 Canadian Destinations That Are Magical In The Springtime
11 Remarkable Places To Discover This Spring
10 Good Reasons To Get Excited For April in Toronto
8 Tips To Keep Your Social Media Game Strong While Travelling
The 10 Best Beaches Within A Day’s Drive Of Toronto
Julia is the Editor and Community Manager at StyleDemocracy. She loves spending her time outdoors as much as possible. Her favourite things include dogs, photography, reading, plants, interior design and travelling. Follow her personal account @juliarmelcher.