With a new season comes new starts, and plenty of hidden gems to uncover. Whether you have a day of fun with your bestie or a romantic evening with your significant other, you’re in for a good time. There are plenty of activities to discover this spring in Toronto!
1. View the Cherry Blossoms at High Park
2. Go to a Toronto Blue Jays Game
If you’re looking for the best gear to rock to the game, look no further.
3. Eat Brunch at One of These Hidden Gems
4. Enjoy a Romantic Evening at ‘The Lights Fest’
5. Play Interactive Games at The REC Room
6. Take a Hike on One of These Magical Trails
7. Spend The Day at The Toronto Islands and Grab a Beer at Toronto Island BBQ & Beer Co.
8. Check Out Ontario’s Largest Beer & Rib Festival
9. Take a Road-Trip to One of These Five Spots in The USA
10. Culture Yourself at AGO First Thursday’s
Featured Image: Instagram/@rachcravenn
What are other fun activities to do with your s/o this spring? Let us know in the comments!
Posts you Might be Interested in:
5 Canadian Destinations That Are Magical In The Springtime
11 Remarkable Places To Discover This Spring
10 Good Reasons To Get Excited For April in Toronto
8 Tips To Keep Your Social Media Game Strong While Travelling
The 10 Best Beaches Within A Day’s Drive Of Toronto