OREO cookies are basically what childhoods were made of. With its crisp, chocolate cookie and the fluffy creme-filled centre, honestly what more could we want? Well funny you should ask because an OREO pop-up is coming to Toronto and we couldn’t be more excited.
The OREO pop-up will be at Toronto’s Union Station for just three days and it’s all to celebrate the return of the limited-edition OREO Most Stuf cookie!
The Most Stuf cookie means that it’s filled with the most creme as possible — so if OREO’s Double Stuf isn’t enough for you, then you’ll want to try these. It’s at this pop-up where you can try flavour combinations of OREO’s Most Stuf cookie that aren’t available anywhere else in the world. Try flavour combos like:
- The Crunchy Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in white chocolatey coating with kettle popcorn pieces
- The Salty Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in milk chocolatey coating with crushed pretzel pieces
- The Cup o’ Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in dark chocolatey coating with coffee flavour and mini crispy pearls
- The Spicy Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in dark chocolatey coating with cayenne pepper
- The Gold Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in gold chocolatey coating with golden flecks
The pop-up is open from January 30 until February 1 and can be found in the Front Street Promenade of Union station.
Articles You May Also Be Interested In:
You Can Now Drink While You Shop At Toronto Nordstrom Stores
Starbucks Is Opening A Pick-Up Only Location In Toronto
Tim Hortons Is Launching Timbits Cereal Across Canada
Here Are All The Free Items You Can Get On Your Birthday In Toronto
Carlton Cards & Papyrus To Close All North American Stores