At StyleDemocracy, we believe that everyone should be equipped with great style, and that’s why we’re introducing the Citizens Of Style. In this series, we’ll be tapping into the brains of friends and experts for their tips, tricks, and advice on all things beauty, fashion, retail, and shopping.
If Bahar Niramwalla looks familiar, it’s probably because you’ve seen her on TV.
With over 10 years of experience as a beauty editor, makeup artist, and TV personality, the Canadian beauty expert is a regular on shows like Cityline, Breakfast Television, The Morning Show, and more. Now she’s lending her expertise to StyleDemocracy!
Below, Bahar shares her beauty must-haves for the spring and summer seasons.
Take a peek at what’s inside Bahar Niramwalla’s bag:
Shop Bahar’s bag:
- The Body Shop Shea Butter Beautifying Dry Oil for Body, Face & Hair
- Design.ME Gloss.ME Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Hair Serum
- Edit Fifteen Scrunchie
- Well Told Health Botanicals Anti-Inflammatory Capsules
- Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen
- Limited Edition CLEAN Classic Rollerball Set — shop similar rollerball sets on Sephora
- Limed Edition Clé de Peau Beauté Stick Highlighter — shop similar highlighter sticks on Sephora
- Limited Edition Clove + Hallow Liquid Gold: Rose Gold Face Setting Spray — shop a similar face setting spray on Sephora
- The Body Shop Drops of Youth™ Concentrate Serum
- 8 Faces Boundless Solid Oil
Articles You Might Be Interested In
How I Got My Job As A Stylist For Google, Michael Kors & More
11 Of The Best Beauty Products According To Thousands Of Canadians
6 Beauty Products To Use For That Early Summer Glow
Where To Shop Natural Beauty And Skincare In Toronto
Do Dollar Store Lipsticks Actually Compare To High End Lipsticks?