As of May 26, numerous Value Village locations have reopened to the public but With new safety precautions.
“Our stores will reopen on a store-by-store basis as we assess local market conditions. Initial hours will be shortened to allow for additional time to thoroughly clean and stock our sales floors,” says the thrifting chain’s reopening statement.
According to Narcity, five downtown Value Village locations in Toronto are open as well as the Bloor Street West location and the North York Wilson Avenue location. In addition, there are also some VV locations around the GTA, including two major stores in Mississauga and one in Oakville that have reopened.
Value Village is taking customer and employee safety seriously by implementing the following measures:
- merchandise displays have been removed to create additional space on sales floors to support social distancing
- stores may limit the number of shoppers inside at any given time
- floor decals have been added throughout stores
- fitting rooms are closed, VV has extended its exchange policy for 14 days so you can try on the items at home
- the frequency of cleaning commonly touched surfaces, like check-out areas and shopping carts has been increased
- sanitizer stations have been added throughout stores
- team members will be wearing protective gear for their protection
Head to Value Village’s website to find out if your local Value Village store has opened and for the hours of operation.
Articles You May Also Be Interested In:
WINNERS, Marshalls & HomeSense Are Reopening In Ontario This Week
IKEA Canada Is Reopening Stores With New Safety Measures
A Canadian Fitness Studio Has Shared Its Reopening Plan
I Tried Thrifting For Meghan Markle Inspired Clothing – Here’s How It Went
A Major Toronto Outlet Mall Has Just Reopened Its Doors