Style Spotlight: Monica Gomez
In lieu of #InternationalWomensDay, we thought it best to feature a bada** career lady.
Allow us to introduce you to Monica Gomez, President and Founder of The Concierge Club.
Mother, entrepreneur and businesswoman, it’s safe to say Monica Gomez keeps a busy schedule. She launched The Concierge Club, an events and staffing agency, in 2011 and has quickly launched into success. With a client roster that includes high-profile brands like Ciroc, GUESS, Guerlain, Rockstar Energy, and more, there’s no denying that her energy, passion, no-nonsense management style, and outspoken zeal have made her a champion in her field.
We had the opportunity to speak with Monica about her style, why she only wears Louboutins to dinner, and her favourite things about Toronto.
Define your style in three words.
Sophisticated. Contemporary. Casual-chic.
What are some of your own style ‘rules’ that you live by?
– Personally, I always wear white after Labour Day.
– I only wear Louboutins to dinner since walking more than 5 feet in those heels is a struggle.
– I abide by the golden rule of fashion – legs or cleavage, but never both.
If you could implement one change in Toronto, what would it be?
I would love it if Torontonians could have a casual drink in the streets, a la Mexico. I think we could all benefit from a more relaxed atmosphere.
List the top five things about Toronto that you love!
1. I love the diversity Toronto has to offer. There’s such an interesting mix of people with so many untold stories waiting to be discovered.
2. I love the hustle and energy people have
3. There’s so many fun and new events that happen throughout the year. There’s never a dull moment.
4. One of the defining things about Toronto is the restaurant scene. There’s such an eclectic mix of places to try its hard not to go out for dinner.
5. If I’m in the mood to shop, Queen Street is my go-to spot. I can’t get enough of the boutiques.
Featured Image: Photo by Danny Cana — © www.dannycana.com
Posts you May be Interested In:
Style Spotlight: Natasha Garguilo, Host of ET Canada
Style Spotlight: Jasmine Lorimer, Canada’s First Bachelorette
Style Spotlight: Jessi Cruickshank, Host of Canada’s Smartest Person
Style Spotlight: Cheryl Hickey, Host of ET Canada
Style Spotlight: Liz Trinnear, Much Host