Let’s be real: Sephora’s Beauty Insider program is probably one of the greatest rewards programs out there. It gives you exclusive access to new products, coupon codes, a birthday gift, and once you have enough points, you get free sample-sized products. Its first tier “Beauty Insider” is free to join while the next two tiers (VIB and Rouge) require a minimum spend throughout the year. It’s safe to say that if Sephora is your go-to store for all things beauty, then you’ll want to join up quicker than you can say tinted moisturizer.
It’s just been announced today that Sephora is adding new perks to its legendary rewards program.
“Our goal is to create a multi-faceted and well-rounded program to cater to the changing needs of our clients. We know they want more ways to save and even more access to things like products, brand founders, services and one-of-a-kind experiences that are unique to Sephora,” said Allegra Stanley Krishnan, Vice President and General Manager of Loyalty at Sephora.
“We also know rewards that provide greater emotional and memorable experiences are the most meaningful for our clients, and we want to continue to deliver personalized experiences where our clients can choose what works best for their needs. The emotional component of loyalty is a vital driver of our loyalty program and what really matters most to our clients.”
Here are the changes coming to Sephora’s Beauty Insider program:
- Beauty Insider Cash: Members can use their hard-earned points to get instant savings at checkout; 500 points give members $10 off at checkout online and in-store – instantly
- Free Shipping: All members will now get free standard shipping; Rouge members can enjoy this perk with all purchases, VIB on purchases of $35 or more, and Insiders when they spend $50
- Discount & Point Multiplier Events: Earn points faster and exchange points for savings during these new members-only events
- More Access to Samples
- New Birthday Gift Offerings: All members can choose from new categories including hair care and body care options from some of their favourite brands, including Briogeo, MILK Makeup and Sol De Janeiro
- Meet and Greets, Trips and More: As soon as social distancing restrictions are lifted, members will be able to exchange their points for exclusive experiences like a one-on-one meet-up with a brand founder, a facial from a skincare guru, or a chance to see how their favourite product is made. In the meantime, members can engage with all digitally-accessible rewards.
- First Access to Product: Rouge members get first access to the biggest product launches, beginning this fall
These new changes come into effect on May 29 across North America and as of right now, five Sephora stores have reopened in Ontario.
Articles You May Also Be Interested In:
Aritzia Is Reopening Stores In Toronto With New Safety Measures
10 Of The Most Splurge-Worthy Products To Buy At Sephora
10 Canadian Beauty Brands To Add To Your Routine
8 Harmful Skincare Ingredients To Avoid At All Costs
WINNERS, Marshalls & HomeSense Are Reopening In Ontario This Week